Does anyone know who has more wins? Actually, does anyone know what their career records are? Just out of curriosity.
Does anyone know who has more wins? Actually, does anyone know what their career records are? Just out of curriosity.
Good question.. the newspapers displaying the teams always have the coachs' records in them, though, but since I don't have the latest issue of that just yet I'm not really sure. I believe it's Phil Robbins, though....
Does anybody know for sure?
Officially retired
Colobro's record at GC is 212 wins 65 losses 1 Tie. He spent 4 years at Tazewell in which i do not know his record. I would expect he is around 235-245 wins.
Coach Coloboro vs. a hurricane who wins?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Coach Coloboro vs. a hurricane who wins?
[/ QUOTE ]
classic my man, classic !
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
the hurricanes name is Coloboro btw.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Coach Robbins' record is 275 wins - 125 loses - 4 ties. He is in the top ten all time in VHSL history.
Where can I find this list? (ie., the top ten coaching records)
Bookmarks